I was so stirred by Mike Bickle’s message this morning at church. Here are some things on my wish list.
– I want to be a woman of diligence. Diligence is a constant and earnest effort to accomplish what is undertaken. I want to be a woman of diligence.
– I desire an ever increasing fear of the Lord. I want to always be aware that He is in the room with me, watching me, and knows every thought I think.
– I want to be rid of all my anger.
– I never want to struggle with envy ever again.
– I want to train my mind to only think godly thoughts of others. Even in difficult circumstances, when I, my husband, and my family are judged or wronged.
– I want to be only encouraging and uplifting with my speech. I want my words to give grace to the hearer. I really mean this. It is so discouraging to leave a conversation or time with a friend, and not feel uplifted or loved at the core. I want to only speak affirming words and give life.
– I want my life to give testimony of the goodness of God. I want to be a faithful witness of Jesus Christ.
This is not an all encompassing list of the things that I want. Just things that have been on my heart today. I need Jesus. I need Him bad. I have no goodness apart from Him.
What are some things on your wish list?